A relatively quiet month for dog-friendly activities around Houston... enjoy the break, the A/C, and the pool!
Things to do with your dog in Houston (August 2017):
- August 3 - Kendra Gives Back Party at the Kendra Scott Jewelry store in City Centre. Shop for jewelry to benefit Corridor Rescue.
- August 4 - Yappy Hour at Bagby Park in Midtown. Monthly pet-friendly happy hour with treats and prizes.
- August 5 - Wine and Dine for Felines (and Doggies too) at the French Quarter Grill. Enjoy food and drink, silent auction, and door prizes with proceeds benefiting Loving Arms Pet Placement.
- August 5 - Mutts & Melodies at Green Street downtown. Enjoy live music while playing with puppies! Pup Squad Animal Rescue will host pet adoptions.
- several dates - Vaccine & Microchipping Clinic with VIP PetCare at Loyl's Natural Pet, Pet Supermarket, and Katy Tractor Supply.
Things to do with your dog in Houston any day:
- Visit a dog friendly restaurant in Houston.
- Take a walk along Houston's hike and bike trails.
- Play at a Houston dog park.
- Join a dog-friendly meetup group in Houston.
Do you have an event to share with your fellow dog-loving Houstonians? Send me a message, and I'll update the list!